LHVA is membership-led, not-for-profit organisation dedicated to supporting members with knowledge and valuable information to assist their businesses whilst raising the profile of Leeds to attract business and leisure tourism to the city.
Providing unique and interesting networking opportunities, LHVA works alongside local authorities and educational institutes to offer training and development for members and their teams and facilitates collaborative partnerships with key organisations to attract large-scale events.
Associate Membership enables collaboration between some of the most influential business people in the region and be part of an Association recognised as a key stakeholder in the city.
Working with members to promote opportunities within the hospitality industry and encourage growth in the tourism sector, Leeds Hotels and Venues Association represents…
· Regular networking opportunities to meet with members and discuss current issues, business topics and gain an insight into the commercial climate within Leeds
· A presence within the annual LHVA Awards Ceremony programme as well as sponsoring and presenting an award on stage
· Continued support from the LHVA team, whether it’s introductions to key people, networking opportunities, city information or to bounce off business ideas
· Building relationships with members and other key city region stakeholders including Leeds BID, Leeds City Council, Welcome to Yorkshire, Conference Leeds, LEP and many more
· Opportunities to present to the association and/or offer training and services
Interested in becoming an associate member and benefitting from this influential hospitality body?