Working in Hospitality
Hospitality is the UK’s 4th largest employer with 4.49 million people employed in the sector – that’s big business!
Join an exciting and diverse industry, where no two days are ever the same, and experience a world of opportunity in hospitality and tourism. From international hotels to independent cultural venues, sport & leisure centres to a 14,000 seater arena – Leeds has a fantastic range of options and roles available.
What can hospitality offer you?
- An open door to the world – is travel is in your blood?
- An escape from the 9 – 5
- Perks aplenty – great food, drink, events, spas… the list goes on!
- A creative environment – how about your own signature cocktail?
- Fast track training programmes and management courses
- Security – people always need food, drink and somewhere to lay their head!
Start your hospitality journey with LHVA
The hospitality industry has plenty of entry routes, including:
- Work Placements
- Degrees in hospitality and tourism
- Qualifications through Springboard, the national hospitality charity – https://charity.springboard.uk.net/programmes-activities
Contact us to start your career in hospitality today!
The latest hospitality job vacancies in Leeds will be posted here.
Meeting and Events Sales Co-ordinator at The Village Hotel Club Leeds South
Join the highly successful team in South Leeds where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to their state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
New Business Development Sales Executive at Leeds United
Drive proactive new business sales for non-match day within the C&E Department and to provide the effective delivery of sales of events by providing experience and knowledge ensuring quality standards are achieved and maintained.