At Well Met, they like their conferencing smart. That’s why they provide a flexible and friendly service that is personalised for you and all for a clear price. Because communication is key to a successful event, you’ll also benefit from the support of one of their dedicated conference hosts – one point of contact from pre to post.
Cloth Hall Court
Ideal for conferences of up to 300 delegates, their brand new venue puts you right at the heart of the city. Cloth Hall Court is an exciting refurbishment of a classic historic building just a stone’s throw from Leeds Railway Station. The building houses a standalone conference centre purpose built for corporate events with an emphasis on dynamic, versatile spaces and a tailored delegate experience. Each of its 10 rooms across three floors provides the perfect environment to collaborate, engage, relax and inspire.
- Ten dedicated conference rooms available year-round holding up to 300 of your guests
- Bring people together – Cloth Hall Court is located just a stone’s throw away from Leeds Railway Station
- Only pay for what you need with clear pricing and flexible Day Delegate Rates starting from £18
- Free superfast Wi-Fi giving you the freedom to be creative with seminars, presentations and social media during the conference
- AIM Gold accreditation so you know they are independently verified to ensure excellent service
- Dedicated event management to take the stress out of organising your event
- Loads of extra space over the summer giving you options for up to 3,500 delegates – perfect for residential or large conferences
- Access to leading experts and specialists – as a university they can provide great speakers to facilitate your seminars
- Seasonal menus and refreshment to inspire your guests are provided by the in-house Catering Team