Leeds Hotels & Venues Assocation (LHVA) is a membership driven, not-for-profit organisation that acts as the collective voice of the hospitality industry in Leeds. LHVA provides a one-stop-shop for Corporates and Associations looking to book conferences in Leeds and hotels in Leeds.
What do we do?
The Association carries out a programme of activity throughout the membership year which is based on the needs and issues of concern relating to our members. LHVA supports and co-ordinates hotel and catering industry led initiatives within the Leeds City Region and actively works with partners, including Conference Leeds and The Leeds BID, to promote Leeds as a destination for business and leisure tourism.
The Association has an established network of partners, both regionally and nationally, that allows the membership to be informed and kept up to date with changes and trends in the industry.
LHVA also supports hotel industry and local charitable organisations.
Who are we?
The Association is run by an Executive Board and is chaired by Wayne Topley, General Manager of The Queens Hotel Leeds.
The following members currently sit on the Executive Board:
- Jim Vincent, Managing Director of Royal Armouries International
- Judith Millea, General Manager of Holiday Inn Express Leeds City Centre
- Kate Davis, Head of Business Development for Campus and Residential Services at Leeds Beckett University
- Ludovic Verzi, General Manager of Novotel Leeds Centre
- Deborah Hindley, Director of Bonner & Hindley
Say hello, wave goodbye
In October 2017, Wayne Topley replaced Gordon Jackson as chairman of LHVA following Gordon’s 14 years of service in the position.
Read the press release by clicking here.